Thursday 15 March 2012

Lots on the go

Hello again, I know I have been bad with my blog I promise to try better, but I have been very busy at the bench! Lots of ideas brewing to be released over the next few days/weeks.

As a little hint watch out for more earrings and there is a serious bunny theme going on, just in time for Easter. As well as lots more quote bracelets, suggestions 100% welcome! And I'm planning on going a bit ring crazy! I've been at the kiln doing some enamel and I'm hoping to give it a run with some fused glass pendants next week.

On top of all that I am now a member for the Association for Contemporary Jewellery, which I am very happy about, and the bunnies spring fever seems to have abated which is a major relief!

Also watch out for a competition that will be starting over the next few days!

In the meantime check out my etsy and folksy shops and don't forget I'm offering a range of keyrings now!

Happy almost Paddys day
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Happy almost St. Patrick's Day!
    Don't want to appear cheeky but I have a Give Away over on my blog if you would like to enter- I could do with the support x

    ReplyDelete