Monday 23 January 2012

Happy New Year Dragons

Well I had a fantastic weekend and Happy New Year Dragons J

Very active and productive weekend. Which left me a little tired but mostly inspired to do lots of stuff today! I have a bunch of stuff ready to enamel very excited about some of it, but I’m wrecked now! So it will have to wait till the morning!

Also very excited to have my hallmarking back from the assay office so I have hallmarked pendants of lots of the constellations back in stock!

My first pair of cuff links are in the cleaner at the moment, fingers crossed, you never know exactly how it will look and if there are any scratches etc until a piece is all cleaned up! So I’m waiting with baited breath! About to make my first key rings too! So a few new lines will be coming soon J And I’m edging towards the 100 items listed in my etsy shop! Well I’m on 82 but I do have a bunch of stuff ready to go so once I get a nice sunny day J hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow.

Also the idea of a competition is brewing in my mind!

Happy New Year guys!

PS In honour of the year of the dragon and the fact that I live in Wales, here is a Treasury I put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment