Wednesday 9 November 2011

Crazy times!

I’ve been very bad with my blog this week, I’ve had a lot going on personally. I’ve also had a lot of making going on! I will be at a Craft Fair in Penarth Community Rooms on Tennyson road on the 19th of November so I’m trying to get everything ready in time! Lots of hallmarking to be sent and I think I’m at this stage going to have to pay for the quick service because just not got everything ready yet! Bold Sarah! But we’ll get there!
Only two more days till the closing date for my Halloween competition, easy peasy to enter! Send a Halloween or Bonfire night themed photo/picture to egan.sarahjane@gmail.com the best one as selected by myself and my trusty bunnies will win this lovely bat pendant worth £50!!!! Come on guys! Closing date is Friday!    

1 comment:

  1. Will be sending...though it's all about candy! Love your bunnies oh so much! Chai bunny sends her licking love. Marnie

    ReplyDelete