Tuesday 23 August 2011

Pretty stones

Well bunnies are running around my feet, I’ve stuffed myself on chow mein and a ring and 3 pendants are in the pickle pot J not a bad day. I was out in town today found a few really nice stones to set plotting as I type, even got a little ruby, well corundrum which is the same mineral. Got the yoda bracelet mostly cut out, will finish it off in the morning. Yoga tomorrow evening but the rest of the day to craft. I’m setting myself up on folksy for anyone that would rather use that site, but its slow going uploading the pics, so only a few items up so far. http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fragments
Going to do me some fun accounts and enter some invoices I found into my spreadsheet, yay!
Not much else to report so here’s some photos of soon to be for sale items.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment